Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2969 Boating Blvd, Kissimmee
Great Community, Great House, Lovely 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath of The Oaks at Shingle Creek Reserve. A great place to call home. This beautiful community has amenities within, such as the entrance to a nature trail and a Gazebo/Boardwalk sitting area looking over a large pond.
- MLS® #O5808225
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,099
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Other, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeDragon Realty Inc
- Address2969 Boating Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Crk Reserve/oaks Ph 5
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOther, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market78
Listing information courtesy of Dragon Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.