Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15833 Switch Cane St, Clermont
A delightful home in quiet Marsh Hammock Way that you can customize as you see fit. Close to nature, this home has direct access to West Orange Trail and Lake Hiawatha Preserve Park. Also has a spacious, screened-in back porch to wind down after work. The inviting interior has an open concept that has been tiled throughout with treated windows and emphasized by high ceilings. Kitchen boasts steel appliances and a breakfast eating space. Has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, with the master suite having a split floor plan. Has a separate family room, dining room and an inside utility. Perfect for a family or renting out to tourists, this home is several min drive away from Disney World, other nearby theme attractions, shops & restaurants.
- MLS® #O5807685
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address15833 Switch Cane St
- SubdivisionMarsh Hammock Ph 03 Lt 125 Orb 2285 Pg
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeRedman Property Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Redman Property Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.