Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2012 Heatheroak Dr, Apopka
This well-maintained pool home presents an exceptional opportunity for those in search of a move-in ready house in a community where pride of ownership abounds. Step inside to find a floor plan that lends itself to relaxed Florida living. Timeless Saltillo tile flooring throughout the living areas combines with high ceilings and a wood burning fireplace to create a space that feels warm, spacious and inviting. The kitchen features an efficient layout and recently installed quartz counters. Just outside, the covered patio is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining, and leads to the screen enclosed salt water pool. A truly relaxing atmosphere to share with family and friends! The exterior of the house was recently painted, and a new roof was installed in early 2019. Conveniently located near numerous shopping and dining options, you're also not far from the natural beauty of Wekiwa Springs State Park and the Lake Apopka Wildlife Trail.
- MLS® #O5806964
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Level
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address2012 Heatheroak Dr
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeColonialtown Realty
Listing information courtesy of Colonialtown Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.