Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9061 Smithies St, Orlando
Price Improvement !! Do not miss this opportunity. ! This home is everything you need. The LOFT and the SITTING ROOM CAN BE EASILY CONVERTED INTO BEDROOMS. NO CARPET! Only tile and engineered hardwood floors through the entire house. This home is bright and elegant with lots of windows and high ceilings. The kitchen is the center of this charm, double in wall ovens, cooktop, kitchen island and 42'' expresso cabinets plus an extra work area are just some of the nice features this place has to offer. The kitchen opens to the living room, an area to relax and welcome your friends and family. It has an accent wall and in ceiling speakers. The formal dinning room has space for a dry bar. A formal living room with french doors opens to the first covered lanai or garden area. The second lanai is very spacious and it's pre-wire for a pool or spa, perfect to enjoy the Florida lifestyle. All rooms and laundry room are located on the second floor and all bathrooms feature dual sink, upgraded ceramic floors and quartz countertop. Great Location! Walking distance from Square Lake, Canvas Market, Community Pool and Fitness Center. Incentives are available!
- MLS® #O5806262
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market165
- Address9061 Smithies St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLaureate Park Ph 5a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficePremium Properties R.e Service
Listing information courtesy of Premium Properties R.e Service.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 11:01am EST.