Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 N Line Dr, Apopka
Leave your troubles outside of this Apopka dream home, a sense of serenity envelopes all who enter the front door. The formal-living room calls out to be used for book clubs with friends, or quiet moments of reflection. The formal dining room is large enough for celebrations or intimate dinners for two. A grand family/kitchen combination is the heart of the home, allowing the cook to interact with friends and family while preparing delicious meals. Dreams can be shared over a cup of tea, while listening to the crackle of the wood burning in the fireplace. Just off the family room, a true Florida Room offers you the ability to take in the nature and beauty of the tree filled large backyard, while enjoying the cool A/C. The porch off the family room is prewired for 220v, perfect for that hot tub, or that outdoor kitchen you’ve dreamed of. A split bedroom floor plan offers multi-generational living, while maintaining the sense of serenity. Laundry is not a chore in this large laundry room. A spacious 2 car garage completes this amazing home, find serenity before its gone.
- MLS® #O5806181
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,340
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeNexthome Arrowsmith Realty
- Address214 N Line Dr
- SubdivisionLake Mendelin Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market49
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Arrowsmith Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:14pm EDT.