Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1110 Indian Ridge Trl E, Kissimmee
New to market act fast, homes in Indian Ridge sell less than 30 days. Great split plan pool home just minutes to Disney. Warm and inviting living room has upgraded carpet & padding, vaulted ceilings, sliders that overlook two outdoor spaces great for grilling and entertaining. The 27x12 Covered porch is screened and there is also a 10x8 uncovered patio perfect for soaking up the Florida sunshine. Refreshing over sized heated pool/spa has a new filter and pump that was just installed July 2019. Updated kitchen with wood floors white shaker style cabinets, Silestone counter tops, mosaic-tiled back splash and large pantry. Inside 20x7 utility room is conveniently located off the 2 car garage. Updated Master bath has enormous walk in tiled shower, stone flooring, jetted spa and double vessel sinks make this a beautiful high end renovation. Two work stations in garage to keep the handyman organized. Make appointment today to view the home !
- MLS® #O5805394
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,776
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address1110 Indian Ridge Trl E
- SubdivisionIndian Ridge Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 7:29am EDT.