Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 Red Bay Ct, Kissimmee
This stunning home with a 2019 slate roof worth over $120K resides on nearly half an acre and it's located on a cul de sac for extra privacy. It has over 5000 sq feet with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a huge bonus room, 2 laundry room areas, 2 stairways, crown molding throughout, plantation shades, 3 car garage fully insulated w/ample parking for 9+ cars and more.( Some areas have been virtually staged) You can delight yourself with the majestic views of the golf course from the family room while the gallery french doors open to an spectacular pool and patio. Love to Entertain? You will love the expansive kitchen, double built-in ovens, tons of cabinets, drawers, counter space, butler pantry and an enormous pantry for the avid cook. There is also a wine cellar just off the kitchen to store your prized bottles. Romantic master bedroom is downstairs and features a gorgeous fireplace that is sure to please. This home is in a Championship golf course which has private boat slip and storage, tennis courts, pickleball court and recreation facilities. It is also conveniently located only minutes away from the Florida Turnpike, the 417 Greenway, Disney, NEO CITY (technology district), and Orlando’s International Airport. Come see this ONE OF A KIND custom built home! And if you need a house for your in law then you can also purchase the .25 acre lot next door, the seller will give you a good deal for both! SELLER WILLING TO LOOK AT ALL OFFERS SO HURRY OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!!
- MLS® #O5804964
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,074
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Water Access, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market455
- Address2700 Red Bay Ct
- SubdivisionKissimmee Bay
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeBest Connections Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Best Connections Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.