Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1826 Hughey St, Kissimmee
Welcome to this immaculate pool home located conveniently near the elementary school, high school, and local YMCA! Immediately upon entering, the fresh and new look this home has throughout its entirety can be appreciated. Truly a turn-key home, the interior paint and Italian tile flooring flow from one room to the next. The kitchen has a window overlooking the large outdoor living space and is situated in between both living spaces making this home the perfect entertainment space. Allow the coziness to overcome you as you enter into the oversized family room which includes a brick fireplace and hearth. From the family room, you will enter the substantial concrete patio with a large swimming pool and screen enclosure. The entertaining continues out here with ample seating space, audio speakers, a beautiful waterfall feature in the pool, and a fully fenced in backyard. The bedrooms are tucked off to the side of the home down a hallway accessed by the first living space for the utmost privacy. The master bedroom enjoys its own half bathroom while the main bathroom is fully tiled. With a true 2-car garage and over 1500 square feet of living space, this home is truly a unique beauty anxiously awaiting its next owners. Inquire today!
- MLS® #O5804522
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,556
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCurb Parking, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market2
- Address1826 Hughey St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionBruces Sunshine Homes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThacker Avenue Elem (K 5)
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Lakes
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Lakes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.