Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8632 Pocasset Pl, Orlando
* Ask How to get a contribution for up to 3% to use as the buyers closing costs * * About 8632 Pocasset PL, Orlando, FL 32827 * Tucked away and nestled in the well-established Villages of Southport Neighborhood, come and see this home with amazing potential. This South Orlando home is conveniently minutes from the airport, local hospitals and major highways. This 3bd 2ba block home has a new roof and new AC that was replaced in 2017. As well, the piping is pvc. Fire sprinklers are throughout the house. The home features a screened-in patio and fenced in backyard. Additionally, it also has a hallway with plenty of storage closets as well as spacious closets in the bedrooms along with a spacious "storm room” that can be used as an extra storage, a small office, or any sort of space to fit your needs. The high ceilings compliment this unique home. There is a huge and beautiful community park that's rather large and fantastic and located even closer is the community pool, 2 playgrounds, baseball field, volleyball court and rv/ boat storage and enjoy the 2 clubhouses. The HOA covers the front yard maintenance, the home to be painted every 3 to 5 years, discount on future roof repair/ replacement and cable. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #O5803057
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,431
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Storage, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address8632 Pocasset Pl
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionVillages Southport Ph 01d
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorTerrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market19
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.