Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1527 Black Bear Ct, Apopka
Welcome to this beautiful 3 bed 2 bath home in the highly sought after Rolling Oaks community in Apopka! As you enter this home, you’re greeted by a well-appointed dining room that opens into the spacious family room. The family room features a fireplace and also opens to the kitchen which makes for easy entertaining. The kitchen has loads of cabinet space, a newer stainless side by side refrigerator in addition to a perfect sized breakfast nook. The master suite is spacious and features an en-suite bathroom featuring dual vanities, shower/tub combination, and a large closet. There is an enclosed patio just off the family room that’s perfect for enjoying a quiet evening. The fenced backyard is oversized because this is a corner lot which provides tons of options for backyard fun, entertainment, and privacy. With NO HOA to contend with, look no further, you’re home!
- MLS® #O5801936
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market238
- Address1527 Black Bear Ct
- SubdivisionRolling Oaks
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alton Clark
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Alton Clark.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.