Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3558 Soda Springs Ln, Kissimmee
Under Construction. BRAND NEW HOME - COMMUNITY POOL - EASY ACCESS TO 417 & ORLANDO AIRPORT! Don't miss this Driftwood home design that welcomes you with a 2-story foyer and a spacious open floor-plan. This well lit home provides multiple entertaining areas: great room, cafe, den/flex room, large game room/loft and extended covered lanai. What to do with a flex space? Turn it into a yoga studio, home office, craft room or man cave. The beautiful kitchen features an extended granite island, a Lazy Susan, and plenty of cabinetry storage! Elegant wood and iron spindles guide you to the 2nd floor. The master bedroom suite boasts a walk-in closet, double sink granite top vanity, garden tub and glass enclosed shower. The laundry room is conveniently located on the 2nd floor right where you need it with all the bedrooms! The 2 car garage has been extended to 24' deep to allow more space for your bikes or special projects. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Elevations, colors and options may vary.
- MLS® #O5801125
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,470
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address3558 Soda Springs Ln
- SubdivisionEast Lake Preserve
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficePulte Realty Of North Florida Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pulte Realty Of North Florida Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.