Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7213 Moss Leaf Ln, Orlando
Move-in Ready in a quite culdesac in desirable Orange Tree. Walk into a open floor plan with living, dining, kitchen, den and eat-in space. Then go around the corner to a huge Bonus room that can be used as a theater, game/computer room. Home features new roof, interior and exterior painting, fresh carpet, 12x24 ceramic tile floors, new cabinets, quartz counters, new plumbing fixtures, remodeled bathroom showers, and new interior doors.The home sits in a gated community is conveniently located in Dr. Phillips near A-rated schools, shopping, restaurants, theme parks, downtown Orlando and the airport. The open floor plan and spacious eat-in kitchen with a huge 126" island, make for easy living and entertaining. The bonus room huge enough to setup theater and computer stations.. All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets.This home won’t last!”
- MLS® #O5800257
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,605
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf, Pool
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market297
- Address7213 Moss Leaf Ln
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Country Club Unit 5
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Real Estate Associates
Listing information courtesy of Florida Real Estate Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.