Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1472 Leitrim Loop, Apopka
Serene, private, and tranquil, this home is ready for its next owners to take in its wonderful ambience. There are views from almost every room of green spaces and the adjacent pond. With no rear neighbors, the atmosphere here is quiet and friendly. One can easily imagine oneself enjoying a morning coffee on the screened lanai, watching the egrets and sandhill cranes fly in and amble through the water. While the city feels far away, in actuality, you are within reach of all the amenities you need. It's a short jog to both the 414 and 429. As for the home itself, pride of ownership is evident from the moment you first see it. It has been maintained immaculately by its current owners, both inside and out. Even the three-car garage is clean and well kept. The kitchen and living areas are clean and modern, and the split floor plan provides some privacy among the home's residents. There are upgraded shower doors in both bathrooms, ample storage, and plenty of open space for entertaining. You can purchase the home with confidence, too, knowing that you can receive the remaining builder and HVAC warranties (of approximately 6 years each), and an active termite bond. Now is the time, and this is the one! Call to schedule your showing as soon as possible!
- MLS® #O5800217
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,007
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market90
- Address1472 Leitrim Loop
- SubdivisionBreckenridge Ph 02 S
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeOne Oak Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of One Oak Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.