Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
260 Robin Rd, Altamonte Springs
IN LAW SUITE: - Move to this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home which offers a spacious open floor plan. The huge great room has a wood-burning fireplace gorgeous tile and volume ceilings. Both the master bathroom and the large hall bathroom has been renovated with gorgeous granite and updated cabinets. The office has built in cabinets hardwood floors. The exterior has a large fenced in yard with a matching shed for storing all your outdoor equipment The Large screened lanai with in ground pool to cool off during the heat. The home is located across from Lake Prairie The 4th bedroom and 3rd bath were added when the garage was converted to guest/in-law suite it could also be a studio apt for potential income or workout room it also is wheel chair accessible to the main house(ramp and side extra side entrance) The in-law suite has its own CH/A and fully equipped kitchen. ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS!!!
- MLS® #O5800213
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market12
- Address260 Robin Rd
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionRobin Prairie Subd
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeAmeriteam Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Ameriteam Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.