Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1955 Poinciana Rd, Winter Park
Come home to comfort and style in this prime-location pool-home in Winter Park. Fully fenced and facing lush conservation, this home offers privacy and splendid sanctuary. Inside, it’s the details that make this home a special place – like its wide open living room with wood floors and pre-wired sound, the bright and sizable dining room with elegant chair rails, or the cozy family room with beamed ceilings and built-in wall speakers. Much of its 1,789 square feet are dedicated to the home’s four generously sized bedrooms – especially the pool-accessible master suite. The master bath features a skylight, and private commode/shower enclosure. Step through glass doors and imagine spending the rest of summer on this sprawling private pool deck. A covered lanai with plenty of space for dining al-fresco gives way to a soaring screen-enclosure and inviting pool. The nearby conservation places you in nature’s embrace, with gaps in the canopy giving glimpses of a nearby pond (and Interlachen Golf Club’s 11th green). This home’s location strikes a perfect balance – you’ll feel away from it all, nestled deeply within a tight-knit and tree-lined community, yet situated primely between 436, Aloma, and Howell Branch roads where you’ll have easy access to great shopping, dining, schools, golf and more. Check out our slideshow tour of the home or call today to schedule a walk-through in-person.
- MLS® #O5799566
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,789
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StylePatio, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market8
- Address1955 Poinciana Rd
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionWinter Woods
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.