Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
457 Chinahill Ct, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Beautifully Renovated, Custom 5 Bedroom, 5 1/2 Bath Pool Home located in Apopka’s Gated Wekiva Preserve Neighborhood. Built in 2002 has 3972 heated sq ft with 5505 overall. The Open floor plan boasts architectural finishes, soaring ceilings, and recessed LED lighting. Gourmet Kitchen features quartz counters, solid wood cabinetry, Stainless appliances, built-in oven-microwave, glass cooktop, and Pantry closet. Master Bedroom and 3 Bedrooms are downstairs with 5th Bedroom and Bath upstairs. Master Bathroom features dual vanities, garden tub, large walk-in shower, bidet, water closet and two large walk-in closets. You'll love the large covered lanai, resurfaced pool and private pool bath. The Oversized 3 car has a new epoxy floor finish. Home is Freshly Painted in and out and has a new Roof. So many new features, you’ll think it’s a new home. A must see!
- MLS® #O5799200
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,972
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market63
- Address457 Chinahill Ct
- SubdivisionWekiva Preserve 43/18
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeThe Property Stop Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Property Stop Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.