Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Water Oak Ln, Altamonte Springs
Prepare to be in awe!!! Welcome to your dream home in the heart of Altamonte Springs in the sought-after community of Spring Valley! This impressive Dutch Colonial-style home sits on over 1/2 an acre at the end of a shady cul de sac. Built for entertaining with a spacious 5000+sq ft floor plan, 5 OVER-SIZED bedrooms with organizers in the closets and a GIGANTIC sun room. NEW ROOF 2019 and AC units are both only a few years old!! . Stunning upgraded kitchen includes maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances (including two dishwashers), and granite counter tops. This home showcases all BEAUTIFUL hardwood flooring with mahogany downstairs and teak upstairs. Great community amenities include VOLUNTARY HOA fee, spring fed lake access, boat ramp, ski lake, fishing pier, tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, putting green, playground and a picnic pavilion with grills. Convenient to I4 and everything in beautiful Central Florida.
- MLS® #O5798636
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,057
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address109 Water Oak Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Valley Gardens Sec 3
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.