Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 Cady Way, Winter Park
This stunning 4 bedroom 2 bath renovated ranch style home offers over 1850 square feet of luxurious living space. Designed to perfection this home offers the ideal floor plan. The chefs kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances opens to the spacious dining area and family room perfect for entertaining on any scale. The large master suite features a spa like bathroom with a quartz double vanity countertop. Completing the home is an oversized 2 car garage. This home is ideally located in the desirable Winter Park Pines Community which offers wonderful schools including Winter Park High, Glendridge Middle, and Brookshire Elementary just steps away. The home is adjacent to the beautiful Cady Way Trail where families can walk, jog, skate or bike. Directly across the street are the community amenities which include soccer fields, baseball fields, playground, tennis courts, and a YMCA owned and operated olympic sized pool.
- MLS® #O5797754
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,876
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Park View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address2700 Cady Way
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionWinter Park Pines Unit 4
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Oil
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.