Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 Woodcrest Dr, Winter Park
Drive down one of the most desirable streets in Winter Park and you will see this amazing property! Close to everything Winter Park & Orlando has to offer. One mile from Park Avenue, one of the most idyllic street's in the U.S.A. and a quick Uber ride to downtown Baldwin Park, with it's shops and restaurants as well as minutes to Downtown Orlando's Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, Lake Eola and more! Brand new construction on this street is selling for nearly $700k. This area has the benefit of Winter Park's A rated schools (Brookshire, Glenridge & Winter Park HS). This three bedroom, two bath pool home features a New Roof (2016), new resurfaced pool with new tile (2016), and several new windows throughout. Updated this property with your custom touches and have immediate equity! Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #O5797311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market92
- Address2216 Woodcrest Dr
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionKenilworth Estates 1st Add
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:14pm EDT.