Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4253 Cloverleaf Pl, Casselberry
MOVE RIGHT IN! This stunning 3/2 with 1408 sq ft of fabulous space! You feel at home the moment you enter with beautiful hand scraped WOOD FLOORS throughout the main living area. Spacious UPDATED KITCHEN with 42” white SHAKER CABINETS with under cabinet lighting, breakfast bar and GRANITE COUNTERS. The kitchen is open to the family room with VAULTED CEILINGS and breakfast bar. Slider doors open to the SCREENED PATIO with paver floor and FULLY FENCED backyard. The split floor plan includes the master with UPDATED MASTER BATH with modern touches and a walk in CUSTOM closet. The secondary bedrooms are spacious and both include custom closets. One bedroom has a MURPHY BED that will convey to the new owner. The secondary bathroom has been UPDATED with GRANITE COUNTERS and JETTED TUB. Additional updates include new pavers in driveway, patio and backyard. This corner lot home is conveniently situated near Seminole county schools, shopping and much more, this home is sure to go fast! Schedule a showing TODAY!
- MLS® #O5796977
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address4253 Cloverleaf Pl
- SubdivisionDeer Run Unit 15
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeCore Group Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Core Group Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.