Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2710 Portchester Ct, Kissimmee
You MUST SEE this immaculately kept Remington SOMERSET vacation home or a home to call your own! This house is completely furnished and ready to move right in or book your first guests. From the minute you step inside, all the floors are tiled downstairs and tastefully decorated with all you need from televisions in every room, a fully furnished kitchen with all you need to prepare a meal and serve a large family. All the bedrooms are beautifully decorated with comfy beds and linens. The master suite has an owners closet so you can leave your personal items behind while you rent to vacationers. You are going to love entertaining outside on your large, solar-heated, screened pool deck complete with outdoor furniture and lovely Palm Coast cushions overlooking pond. You will also have loads of fun in the garage-converted game room that has a pool table, steel-dart board, and bar. This lovely home is fully furnished (at the right price) with upscale furnishings. Community has low HOA with great amenities such as golf course, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails, community pool and play areas. Vacation home short term rental area. New AC 2019. Close to turnpike and easy access to all the parks. This one won't last long! You will get so much more for your money with this amazing home.
- MLS® #O5796934
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,620
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address2710 Portchester Ct
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRoss E. Jeffries Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeFlorida Int'nl Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Int'nl Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.