Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Lake Ellen Dr, Casselberry
Gorgeous 4 bedroom 2.5 bath and office home on an over sized lot, with spacious rooms, volume ceilings in the heart of Casselberry on Lake Ellen! Upon entering the home with 12' ceilings and a magnificent lake view upgrades abound in this light and bright quaint kitchen from granite counter tops, wood cabinetry, leading to the large family room with a wonderful stone fireplace and plenty of room for large family room furniture. PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! Nestled in the quiet Casselberry Garden District, this home is ready for you to make your own. This large living space has ample natural lighting and a beautiful view of the large back yard and pool area. Take a walk to Plumosa Oaks Park and enjoy a game of Basketball, the Playground or a walk along the Nature Trail. Great location conveniently located to local shopping, Publix and Target, restaurants, and the new downtown area of Lake Concord Park.
- MLS® #O5796802
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address219 Lake Ellen Dr
- SubdivisionLake Ellen Add To Casselberry
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market59
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.