Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28921 Hubbard St, Leesburg
Looking for that Quiet Country Living yet close to all amenities? This is home!! Great front patio for loads of furniture & plants. Beautiful Glass front door w/iron inset opens upon the 2 story family room w/gorgeous stacked stone (floor to ceiling) wood burning fireplace. Wood & tile floors throughout. Cook's dream kitchen w/beautiful cherry cabinetry featuring crown molding, light rail, outlets above for lighting, granite counters, double wall ovens (top convection), gas cooktop, cabinets w/pull out shelves, drawers & pantry closet under stairs. Pot rack does not stay. Breakfast room features built in desk area w/cabinets above & granite perfect for an entertaining butler pantry. Bonus room, currently used as a huge bedroom, features ensuite full bath, 2 ceiling fans & french doors to front patio. Double doors between bonus & family room are blocked by furniture. Living/dining room on back of home w/loads of windows for natural light. If no need for formal rooms this would make a fabulous sun room, craft room & game room. Whatever you can dream of. Downstairs master retreat w/wood floors overlooks the front patio and side yard. Master bath w/dual sink vanity, shower with dual shower heads & walk through closet. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms with great dormer areas a grand hall for decorating and large bath w/dual sink vanity. Oversized laundry has built in wash tub & shelving. Fenced pastures, sheds, carport and hand water pump. Never run out of water. Dbl pane windows and spray foam attic insulation.
- MLS® #O5796102
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,144
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market50
- Address28921 Hubbard St
- SubdivisionDelouest Land
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLeesburg Elementary
- MiddleOak Park Middle
- HighLeesburg High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.