Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1127 Kenwood Ave, Winter Park
Custom Mediterranean home in the spirit of Tuscany nestled in the heart of Winter Park. Situated on a private over sized lot, this home offers over 4,500 square feet of luxury living. A stunning combination of prestige and elegance, the residence is superbly built and exquisitely crafted, offering every amenity you could desire for a lifetime of comfort and enjoyment. From soaring ceilings and inviting fireplaces to stunning hardwood, travertine flooring and custom architectural details, with designer touches throughout. Spacious living and entertainment areas downstairs include a master bedroom with sitting area overlooking the pool and layered crown molding with custom lighting, dual vanities with hydro tub, a private library/office/den with built in shelves and fireplace, formal living room, formal dining room, a professional chef's kitchen featuring custom cherry wood cabinets, exotic granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry with wine cooler and large family room with fireplace. Upstairs includes three large bedroom suites, a huge media/bonus room with wet bar and an additional private guest suite above the garage. The home is complemented by a beautiful Venetian inspired pool & gas heated spa with summer kitchen and covered outdoor entertainment areas.
- MLS® #O5795267
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4,524
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market55
- Address1127 Kenwood Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionDixie Terrace
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeReal Property Management & Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Real Property Management & Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.