Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8062 Indian Creek Blvd, Kissimmee
Looking for your own piece of paradise? The location is ideal to enjoy all that central Florida has to offer with all the comforts you are looking for. Fully furnished, this one is turnkey. Fabulous flow for entertaining yet quietly enveloping for daily living, the family room is the heart of the home. The extra large kitchen will inspire the chef in your family. Baking cookies or preparing a feast is made easy with an abundance of counter space & cabinetry. Family & friends gather for casual dining at the breakfast bar & eat-in nook. When a touch of sophistication is in order, the formal dining space is just right. The large master bedroom is a secluded retreat. Its ensuite bath with dual sinks & separate vanity areas is ideal for busy mornings. Across the home is another private bedroom & bath. Still need more space? Bedrooms 3 & 4 have got you covered. Extend your enjoyment to the screen enclosed patio for morning coffee, enjoy a refreshing afternoon drink, or host a BBQ. Make a splash or relax in casual poolside living by the private, south-facing pool while planning your next adventure. Just minutes to Disney, restaurants, & shopping or only a short drive to the beaches. A perfect place to return at the end of a long day whether a primary residence or second home. For the investor, transferable bookings are in place for immediate rental income. This one has the options, you decide. Come look inside today to see the Beauty Warmth & Value this 4 bed 3 bath home has to offer.
- MLS® #O5793820
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Lakes
- Address8062 Indian Creek Blvd
- SubdivisionIndian Creek Ph 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Lakes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.