Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Glenridge Way, Winter Park
Classic and enchanting, this 1935 English Cottage was designed by Gamble Rogers and truly stands the test of time. Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Winter Park, on almost half an acre lot, it has been lovingly maintained and updated with modern amenities, yet retains all of its original charm. Spacious and accommodating entertaining spaces include formal dining room, separate living and family rooms, office, and flex space. Large downstairs master suite has view of the backyard's park-like setting, 2 walk in closets, and renovated bathroom with dual vanities, claw foot tub, and separate shower. Additional 2 bedrooms are upstairs and share a bathroom. Kitchen has been updated with marble counters, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, Wolf gas range, and farm sink. The detached guest house has sitting area and loft perfect for visitors. Features include Heart of Pine floors, beadboard vaulted ceilings, restored hardware, custom built-ins, French doors, fireplace, plantation shutters. Lush backyard has a large pool and beautiful landscaping, providing ultimate privacy. Terrific location, minutes from Park Avenue and downtown Orlando, and zoned for the new Audubon Park K-8 school and Winter Park High School. Main house is 3,361 sqft and guest house is 348 sqft.
- MLS® #O5791582
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,709
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Brick
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market24
- Address160 Glenridge Way
- AreaWinter Park
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.