Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3637 E Creeks Bend Ct, Casselberry
SIT BACK AND RELAX IN THIS CHARMING 3/2 WITH A BONUS LOCATED IN THE FAVORABLE COMMUNITY OF CREEKS BEND! Too good to be true and nestled on a large lot with many mature trees all fenced in for privacy. This home should be at the top of your list offering quality finishes throughout this spacious floor plan with 2,467 square feet and an oversized 2 car garage on a cul-de-sac. All neutral colors lead you into the foyer with dramatic ceilings, a sunken living room and picturesque views of the sparkling pool. Featuring granite countertops, a wood-burning fireplace, slider doors, wood tongue-in-groove vaulted ceilings and this home is sure to please a crowd. An impressive kitchen with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a large eat in nook. Open to the kitchen you’ll find a large family room made easy for the entertainer and complete with new, durable laminate flooring and sliders leading you to the oversized screened in lanai. The windows in the master suite create a comfortable sitting area overlooking the private lot, a walk in closet and a jetted soaking tub overlooking a private atrium. The secondary suites are nicely sized with plenty of closet space. Enter your office through the French doors, grab a book from the built in bookshelves and relax before your afternoon swim. Enjoy a walk through your beautiful, quiet neighborhood. Other extras include; a newer roof and skylights, and new pool pump, crawler, pool screen, a/c compressor and interior paint. Indoor/Outdoor living at its best!!
- MLS® #O5791114
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,467
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address3637 E Creeks Bend Ct
- SubdivisionCreeks Bend
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRed Bug Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.