Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3910 Port Sea Pl, Kissimmee
JUST REDUCED PRICE Absolutely Gorgeous home located in the Resort Style community of Bellalago.- FRESHLY RENOVATED HOME - Location, location, Resort style community ,guard gated community, lushly landscaped , amenities galore include fitness center ,resort style community pool and kiddie pool,nature trail,boat launch,many activities as cooking and fitness classes.Spacious layout great room with formal dining room and dinette, built in working desk in the kitchen. Kitchen features breakfast bar,covered porch for relaxing evenings.Relaxing views of the pond from the Master bedroom Master bath dual sinks ,roman tub and separate shower stall. Community is minutes away from shopping , schools an dining.Easy access to main roads and Orlando attractions makes this community one of a kind .
- MLS® #O5790558
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeGlobecore
- Address3910 Port Sea Pl
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionIsles Of Bellalago
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market220
Listing information courtesy of Globecore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 2:00pm EST.