Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Brechin Dr, Winter Park
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Come see this fabulous, lovingly cared for, smartly updated, and entirely move-in ready home in Kenilworth Shores! Expect to be impressed with the livability of this home with its’ vaulted ceilings, generous size rooms, modern kitchen/family room combination, and walk-in closets in every bedroom! Other features include 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and over 1,800 square feet of well-appointed living space, with extensive storage and a very desirable floorplan. The gorgeous wood floors in all main living areas add elegance, easy upkeep and durability. The kitchen has wood cabinets and Silestone counters, a breakfast bar, and neutral tile that extends to the indoor laundry room and bathrooms. Recent (2019) enhancements include a whole-house re-plumb, updated electrical panel, and roof sealing with transferable 5-year workmanship/10-year material warranty. The large lot, attached storage room, play yard, and outdoor storage shed further the appeal and functionality to this already amazing home. Enjoy even more peace of mind knowing the entire home has been professionally inspected top to bottom just prior to listing! Live minutes from downtown Winter Park and Orlando, UCF, Full Sail, groceries, shopping, and walking distance to area A-rated schools, neighborhood parks and community pool.
- MLS® #O5790273
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market15
- Address624 Brechin Dr
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionKenilworth Shores Sec 04
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.