Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3350 Great Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee
This Perfect Multigenerational home has two master suites one up and one down, plus a 900 sq.ft. separate guest home with one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen and laundry giving potential as income property, man cave or for in-laws when they visit. This charming house has a big back yard located away from the busy Orlando area. Escape the city and live out where the air is clean, and the pace is slower. This Custom Country beauty has 5 Bedrooms, 4 Full and 2 Half Baths including the separate Guest House and a huge screened pool within more than 4,000 sq.ft. of living space. The front porch offers the perfect place to rock away your mornings with a cup of coffee or unwind at the end of a long day. So many options to utilize the spaces in the home with the large family room and newly remodeled kitchen, formal living and dining rooms and much more. The first master suite is downstairs with walk in closet, garden tub and separate shower. Upstairs you will find the second full Master bedroom and bathroom and two additional bedrooms and bathroom. The property features 5+ acres and is zoned for horses with three gated driveways. Upgrades include Cherry cabinets, 9ft ceilings, and decorative ceiling fans. Outside living includes a screened in lanai with oversized pool, half bath and summer kitchen where you can host friends and family every weekend and cool off in the pool during the hot days. One-year warranty provided.
- MLS® #O5789226
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,019
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBrick, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market84
- Address3350 Great Oaks Blvd
- SubdivisionGreat Oak
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Community (K-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.