Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1627 E Central Blvd, Orlando
Charming, spacious, Downtown POOL Home in THORNTON Park/Lawsona Historic District, Remodeled throughout. Spacious Great-room, open-layout, wood burning stove plus gas fireplace, beautiful coffered ceilings. Modern stunning, Chef's Kitchen, Gas stove, Stainless appliances, Granite Breakfast bars, high-end lighting fixtures, 42" Glass front cabinets, bay window herb garden/window-seat, lots of light. Original HARDWOOD Floors, Vaulted Wood-Beamed Ceilings. Barndoor to the hallway. TWO MASTERS-one up & one downstairs! 2nd-floor master-retreat has laundry, walk-in Custom Dressing-room/closet! Floor-to-Ceiling glass oversized shower, dual vanities. [Renovated 2016] Downstairs lots of closet space and updated British inspired ensuite. The front bedroom has Bonus living space, perfect for guests. Front and Side brick patios, great for morning coffee. Spacious backyard-paradise, sparkling pebble-tec pool, waterfall, large deck, fenced, mature landscaping for privacy. Urban-Upscale Downtown Dream home located in the best neighborhood! Walk to Lake EOLA, Milk District and Colonial Town. Overlooks lovely Langford Park. Home has oversized 2-car garage PLUS double-carport! NEW main AC  Newer Washers/Dryers in Garage  Complete Exterior/Interior Paint + Refurbished Tile roof. TURN-KEY, One-of-a-kind, amazing Downtown home, with style and space! Call today!
- MLS® #O5788778
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,637
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Days on Market102
- Address1627 E Central Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionRosarden Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.