Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
294 Eaglet Way, Lake Mary
In a word. . . Spectacular! Remarkable custom home on premium half acre pond front homesite. From the moment you approach the entry, you'll know this home will be special. . no detail was overlooked. Beautifully detailed double door entry sets the stage for the dramatic living spaces, arched entryways and designer touches throughout. Open to the family room, the spacious gourmet island kitchen features maple cabinetry with slide out trays, granite countertops and breakfast bar, and newer stainless appliances including built in double ovens and vent hood. Family room features a beautiful white stone fireplace and overlooks spacious paver patio featuring a built in grill and the inviting pool and spa. The master suite retreat offers an adjoining sitting room/flex space and the master bath features dual vanities, large walk in shower, luxurious tub and generously sized walk in closets with cabinetry organizers. Light filled formal living and dining rooms. Library-office features custom designed cabinets and marble flooring with wood embellishments. Spacious secondary bedrooms. Second floor bonus/media room. Large and well designed laundry room with sink and additional cabinetry. Oversized 3 car garage completes the package! Newer roof, A/C conditioners, lighting, and much more. Ask for list of updates. The one you'll want to call "Home!"
- MLS® #O5788375
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,801
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address294 Eaglet Way
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionEagles Crossing
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market83
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:44am EDT.