Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
928 Red Fox Rd, Altamonte Springs
FABULOUS 5/2 POOL HOME IN APPLE VALLEY! TRULY A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! Spacious floor plan with endless possibilities! AMAZING HUGE Florida room excellent for entertaining or simply relaxing by the pool! NEWER ENERGY EFFICIENT HVAC (2016) & ROOF (2008)! Home boasts separate formal dining/living room combination, plus separate family room with wet bar, soaring ceilings and inviting wood burning fireplace! CHARMING Kitchen with recent ceramic tile floor, NEWER SS kitchen appliances and ample counter plus cabinet space! IMMENSE master bedroom with generous size walk in closet! Oversized SPARKLING pool in enclosed screened in patio! Large fenced yard great for pets or other recreation! OPTIONAL HOA AND LOW 2018 PROPERTY TAXES makes this charming pool home very affordable! Excellent location in the heart of Altamonte Springs within minutes from major highways, Uptown Altamonte, Sanlando Park, Seminole Wekiva Trail, Westmonte Park, Cranes Roost Park, shopping, dining, and entertainment! Only 30 minutes from the attractions! Don't miss out on this rare opportunity in Seminole County!
- MLS® #O5788356
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,528
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market111
- Address928 Red Fox Rd
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionApple Valley Unit 4
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Team Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Home Team Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.