Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1415 Creekside Cir, Winter Springs
Lovely 3 BR, 2 BA home in popular Tuscawilla community of Chelsea Parc! There’s ‘EASY LIVING’ here w/ a low HOA fee that takes care of all Yard Mowing & Home is Zoned for TOP-RATED WINTER SPRINGS SCHOOLS! This two-story home is located on a nice rounded-corner lot. Features a Downstairs Master BR w/ an en-suite bath, a Spacious Living Area with Vaulted Ceilings & an open floor plan between the Living Rm/Dining Rm & Kitchen. The Kitchen features a charming Bay Window, Stainless & Black Appliances, Dinette Area & a Breakfast Bar. There’s also a half-bath & generous under-stairs storage downstairs. Upstairs you’ll find two more Bedrms & a Full Bath. House was recently re-plumbed (11/18) & Roof was replaced in 2006.There’s newer laminate flooring downstairs & carpeting only upstairs & on the stairs. All appliances are included, as well as a Washer/Dryer. The HOA fee includes lawn mowing, an oversized Community Pool w/ a Hot Tub; a Fitness Center; a Clubhouse with a kitchen, TV room & sitting area…perfect for parties & family gatherings! All of these amenities are private for Chelsea Parc, Braewick & Fox Glen subdivisions. Tuscawilla offers many amenities to its residents: numerous parks & playgrounds, ball fields, tennis & basketball courts; access in several places to the 13-mile Seminole Cross-Country Trail; options to join Tuscawilla Country Club for Golf, Tennis or Social Memberships! Convenient to Oviedo Mall, New Hospital, many restaurants, UCF, Research Park & SR417/426/434 for easy commuting anywhere!
- MLS® #O5787835
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,468
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Paved
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market12
- Address1415 Creekside Cir
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- SubdivisionChelsea Parc At Tuscawilla Ph 2 Rep
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRainbow Elementary
- MiddleIndian Trails Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.