Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Bayou Bend Rd, Groveland
MOVE-IN-READY home that has 2 bedrooms, 2 Baths, open floor plan that overlooks a conservation area. This property offers a front and a rear courtyard and fenced back yard. Wood floors grace the main living area with upgraded carpet and tile in bedrooms and bathrooms. The kitchen features a free-standing stainless steel gas range, 36” upgraded cabinet with crown molding and a decorative backsplash. The optional triple slider to the side courtyard bring the outdoors in. There are too many options to mention. This is the perfect home for entertaining family and friends, and is located near the luxurious Magnolia House, a 57,000 square foot state of the art clubhouse. Amenities include an athletic club, a full service restaurant and bar for socializing with friends and neighbors. There is also a sports clubs, indoor and outdoor pool, pickleball, bocce ball, and planned activities to ensure fun and enjoyment for everyone. This may be just what you are looking for.
- MLS® #O5787730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,269
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address121 Bayou Bend Rd
- SubdivisionCascades/groveland Ph 2 & 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.