Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1328 Sterling Oaks Dr, Casselberry
NO HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, parking for boats & RVs allowed!!! Come see this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with Sun room that overlooks your peaceful, tropical oasis with private conservation view & bonus room you can use as an office. Updates throughout the home include 5" beveled "Mountain Hickory" hardwood floors & 18" porcelain tile floors; 5.5" baseboards; & knockdown textured ceilings. The living room boasts a wood-burning fireplace with mantel; two sun tubes that brings in the natural light; & Hunter ceiling fan. You will love the solid maple kitchen & bathroom cabinets with coffee glaze & solid surface Corian "Sahara" counter tops. The kitchen is tastefully decorated with glass mosaic tile back splash; recessed lighting; enlarged pantry & all-new stainless appliances: gas stove, microwave, dishwasher & 4-door French refrigerator. Wait until you see the back yard where serenity begins complete with the fruit of the earth to include mini orange citrus tree, lemongrass, pineapples, bananas, jasmine, azalias and camelias, hydrangias, a gorgeous giant dioon cycad, & a beautiful-huge staghorn. If you like fresh eggs & want your own chickens, apply for a permit which has been allowed. Other special features are R-30 ceiling insulation; new roof 2017; back yard solar lights along the fence; new wood fence in 2018; attic ladder; irrigation; & transferable termite bond with Terminex. Great neighborhood; "A" Rated schools, centrally located. Seller is motivated, will consider closing cost assistance.
- MLS® #O5787420
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,864
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market77
- Address1328 Sterling Oaks Dr
- SubdivisionSterling Oaks
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Int'nl Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida Int'nl Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.