Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12816 Fish Ln, Clermont
A MUST SEE, BEAUTIFULLY KEPT 4 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME. SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP, JUST BRING YOUR BELONGINGS AND ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME. LOTS OF CABINET SPACE, ISLAND IN THE KITCHEN FOR YOUR COMFORT, LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE.
- MLS® #O5787168
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,102
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, None
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address12816 Fish Ln
- SubdivisionOverlook At Lake Louisa
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.