Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
798 Baybreeze Lane, Altamonte Springs
Recently remodeled and modernized 4 bedroom 3 bath home on a quiet street in River Run South neighborhood with NO HOA. NEW HVAC System in July 2019. Home features mother-in-law GUEST SUITE with separate private entrance and it's own kitchen and separate HVAC. Large and FULLY FENCED backyard with a SHED and pergola (both convey) and fruit trees (Papaya and Orange). Modern kitchen with a HUGE PANTRY and laundry room. Upgraded tile floors and knockdown ceilings in main living areas. Freshly Painted and Move-in-Ready. Front door is facing East. Updated energy efficient double-pane windows and french doors with built-in blinds. Big trees provide lots of shade. The community has direct access to the Seminole Wekiva Trail and and Sanlando Park. Easy access to I-4 Ultimate, Wekiva State Park, Altamonte Mall, Shopping, Restaurants, Wholefoods, Publix, and a short drive to Downtown Orlando or Uptown Altamonte. Aggressively priced for a quick sale. MULTIPLE-OFFERS Highest and Best is due July 22nd.
- MLS® #O5787018
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market32
- Address798 Baybreeze Lane
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionRiver Run Sec 3
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Stilt Home, Efficiency, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeTop Orlando Realty
Listing information courtesy of Top Orlando Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.