Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Windsor Cresent St, Winter Springs
This meticulously maintained 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom is nestled away in the exclusive community of Parkstone. Come home to soaring volume ceilings and a chef's kitchen complete with an eat-in kitchenette! The inviting family room is the focal point as you enter, with high ceilings and transom windows the natural light highlights this expansive space. The master retreat features a garden tub, with a separate shower, plenty of storage and custom built in closets. The bedrooms are over-sized with plenty of closet space. There is a huge loft area, perfect for a second family room, office or even a playroom. Newer paint inside and out, and many of the windows have been updated in 2013 with energy efficient double pane windows! There were two new A/c units installed in 2015 and NEW ROOF was just installed. You will love the calming coastal color scheme and the over-sized fenced in backyard is perfect for summer barbecues, entertaining, or relaxing on your extended patio overlooking a serene pond and cypress trees! Relish your time at the private community fishing pier or tennis court. There is even a community pool and splash pad!Lawn Maintenance is included in your HOA. Parkstone is a gated community with walking trails, scenic ponds, playgrounds and a newly renovated community pool to enjoy. Parkstone offers community events for all ages and is walking distance from the Cross Seminole Trail and the Winter Springs Town Center. This home has it all! Welcome home!
- MLS® #O5786111
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,614
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Other, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address112 Windsor Cresent St
- AreaCasselberrry/Winter Springs / Tuscawilla
- CityWinter Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32708
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLayer Elementary
- MiddleIndian Trails Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeShorestone Property Group
Listing information courtesy of Shorestone Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.