Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 E Morse Blvd #6-19, Winter Park
Enjoy living in the heart of downtown Winter Park in this unique, one story penthouse condo. This 2140 sq ft unit occupies half of the fifth floor with 234 sq ft of screened porch running the entire length of the condo with all rooms opening onto it. Ceiling to floor glass sliding doors in every room afford abundant natural light and panoramic treetop views of Winter Park from every room. This unit was completely renovated by the current owner in 2015 offering top of the line wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite. Secure underground parking and a private storage area are in the basement, with the elevator bringing you directly to your front door. The complex has on site management, club room and lakeside patio. Monthly fees cover electricity, natural gas, sewer, garbage, water, landscaping, maintenance, exterior insurance and reserves. Enjoy Park Avenues many restaurants, retailers and wine bars just around the corner from this spectacular lakefront community. Listing agent is the owner of this property.
- MLS® #O5785900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCity View, Garden View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market151
- Address311 E Morse Blvd #6-19
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionWhispering Waters
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room
- # of Stories6
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Penthouse
- ElementaryBrookshire Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.