Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 E New England Ave #27, Winter Park
A RARE OPPORTUNITY! STUNNING PENTHOUSE WITH SWEEPING VIEWS OF THE ICONIC ALFOND INN! This three bedroom, three and a half bath plus media room offers tons of natural light, high ceilings, and much more in the Jewel of Winter Park. Villa Siena is located 2 blocks off Park Avenue and is within comfortable walking distance to Rollins College, upscale dining, and some of the finest boutique shopping in the Orlando metropolitan area. Amenities include two underground assigned parking spaces, a private air conditioned storage unit, luxurious community rooms, exercise facilities, an onsite HOA Coordinator, and a roof top sitting area with a beautiful view. This beautiful unit has a spacious floor plan with double master suites, a large den, and palatial entertaining space. Boasting large porches and a welcoming floor plan this is Winter Park living at its finest. Come enjoy the best of the Winter Park lifestyle!
- MLS® #O5785508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,125
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Guest, On Street, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick, City View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Days on Market56
- Address315 E New England Ave #27
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionVilla Siena
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Penthouse
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.