Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1750 Oakhurst Ave, Winter Park
Winter Park Beauty! Completely remodeled, this stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2-car garage property offers a serene ambiance you'll never want to leave. Plentiful sunlit windows highlight every single update allowing old Winter Park charm to meet modern architectural detail. Wood flooring with tile in wet areas, recessed lighting, custom kitchen cabinetry and granite counter tops, wood-burning fireplace in the living room, candle-style chandelier in the dining room, multiple double-door exits throughout, dual sinks and free-standing soaking tub/separate shower in the master bath, high ceilings, curved walls, split bedroom arrangement, plantation shutters, interior utility room, open layout, and more! The exterior offers a lovely curb appeal along with several outdoor entertaining areas such as an open side courtyard, a screen-enclosed attached back patio, and beautifully designed front and back lawns. This amazing opportunity is set in a desirable area among $1M+ new construction. It's in walking distance to the zoned elementary school, Phelps Park, and the Winter Park YMCA Family Center. It's a dream come true. Schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #O5785418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,132
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address1750 Oakhurst Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionJenkins Second Add
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.