Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
724 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
ACTUAL HOME PICTURED. Impressive, NEW Beazer home on a premium 3/4 acre lot that overlooks a pond with fountain and beautiful conservation area! Expect to be impressed by this spacious and open traditional floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, and 3 car garage. This stunning "Washington" model has upgrades galore and is available for immediate occupancy. Beazer homes are built with energy efficiency in mind, and the estimated electric bill is predicted to be $148 per month! There is a HUGE island in the gourmet kitchen that is perfect for seating guests while cooking in the well equipped kitchen. Each spacious bedroom has a walk-in closet. The bonus area upstairs would be perfect for a pool table, or could be easily converted to a theatre room as it's shown in the Beazer model home down the street. The sellers built this home to live in for the rest of their lives, but had to change their plans, so you can enjoy the benefits of their wonderful upgrades and thoughtful design elements without the hassle of spending hours in the design center. Some of the upgrades include a tankless water heater, tray ceilings, wrought iron spindles on the stairway and breezeway, quartz counter tops, upgraded hardware, flooring, moldings, master bath upgrade, natural gas cook top and gourmet kitchen design with huge overhead ventilation hood, and glass doors in the upper central cabinets. There are really too many upgrades to mention... Come and see why this lot was taken so quickly, and tour this remarkable offering today!
- MLS® #O5785286
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,057
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Key Lot, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market39
- Address724 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.