Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
475 Wekiva Preserve Dr, Apopka
PRICE REDUCED!!! Gorgeous 4 bedroom/4 bath home, located in the gated community of Wekiva Preserve! The house by MI Homes has an open floor plan with lots of architectural details including, pillars, crystal wall sconces in entryway hall, an abundance of natural light throughout the house and the formal living and dining rooms are open to each other. Wonderful open kitchen/family room design, with extended wall and additional cabinet over the dishwasher. The master suite opens to the pool with a huge master bath and a separate shower, garden tub and double sinks. Covered lanai and screened pool and spa, with solar and gas heating for both. This home has a fabulous floor plan with many custom changes, is a dream come true and very well cared for, a true delight! SELLER IS INCLUDING A ONE YEAR TOTAL PLAN WARRANTY COVERING: Air conditioning, heating, electrical and plumbing systems, plumbing stoppage, water heater, whirlpool bathtub, refrigerator, ove, range, stove, cooktop, dishwasher, built-in microwave, garbage disposal, clothes washer, clothes dryer, ductwork, garage door opener, ceiling and exhaust fans.
- MLS® #O5784339
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,403
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeSelecta Realty Llc
- Address475 Wekiva Preserve Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Preserve 43/18
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market97
Listing information courtesy of Selecta Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.