Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1107 Bardwell Ct, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. NEWLY RENOVATED. COMPLETELY UPDATED and MOVE IN READY! BLOCK HOME with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms PLUS 2 bonus rooms, Two car garage and Large fenced-in backyard. NO HOA. Home interior is very spacious with lots of storage, lots of natural light and everything is new! Gorgeous great room and dining room. Split floor plan. All bedrooms have walk-in closets Master suite is to the right side of home. Other two bedrooms are to the left and share a full bathroom. The 2 bonus rooms are at the back of home and have their own A/C units. Perfect for office, playroom, home gym, meditation, etc... NEW Kitchen has lots of cabinets plus pantry. Stainless steel package for ALL NEW KITCHEN APPLIANCES. Home has received: New exterior and interior paint, new baseboards, new flooring, new fixtures, new ceiling fans, new cabinets, new counters, new toilets, new tub, new shower, new doors plus more. Property is located in a quiet neighborhood adjacent to the Wekiva Springs State Park and minutes from the new SR 429 entrance. Come to see this like-new and spacious home today!
- MLS® #O5783766
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,623
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1107 Bardwell Ct
- SubdivisionKelly Park Hills
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Town Centre
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Town Centre.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.