Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2515 Tahoe Cir #na, Winter Park
One of the largest two story two bedroom units in the beautiful Cedarwood Village Community. This home features a completely renovated kitchen with granite and butcher block counters, a huge peninsula, newer appliances and eat in space with a view of your private garden. Other tasteful updates include crown molding in each room, built-ins throughout the living area and master bedroom, exquisite light features, and surround sound. The living/dining area features 22ft vaulted ceilings, and bright skylights. An open air loft allows for additional home office space, or can be used as a third bed. The large master suite features access to the patio, walk-in closet, and renovated bath with pocket doors. Cedarwood Village is a sought after Condo community in Winter Park and is close to shopping, restaurants, Park Ave and the chain of lakes. Ideal location for commuters, with quick access to downtown Orlando, Rollins College, UCF, and Fullsail.
- MLS® #O5783231
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,495
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market4
- Address2515 Tahoe Cir #na
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionCedarwood Village 1
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.