Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15834 Bay Vista Dr, Clermont
The beautiful home is a true 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with a fenced back yard and room for all your family and friends. Upon entry you are greeted by a large living and dining room, the perfect place to celebrate holidays and special occasions. The large open kitchen and family room has room for your larg TV and seating for everyone. The screened 20' x 12' lanai just off the family room is perfect for outdoor entertainment. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, water closet, dual sink, garden tub and separate shower. The bathroom skylight provides lots of light all day long. Three additional guest bedrooms and a nice hall bath, laundry and 2 car garage makes this an ideal home. One year standard home warranty included. The Weston Hills community features 7 acres of recreational amenities including 3 pools, splash pool, playground, courts for basketball, volleyball, tennis, there is also a soccer field and a very nice walking trail. Close to shopping, medical facilities, major roadways and with easy access to Disney World and Disney Springs.
- MLS® #O5783082
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,925
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address15834 Bay Vista Dr
- SubdivisionWeston Hills Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeCentral Fl Realty Connections
Listing information courtesy of Central Fl Realty Connections.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.