Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8749 The Esplanade #8, Orlando
NEW PRICE AND NEW INTERIOR PAINT****This waterfront 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is located in the highly desired Vizcaya area of Dr. Phillips. The community amenities includes lakefront clubhouse, heated pool w/ cabanas, spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, recreation hall, and tennis court. It's 24-hour guarded & gated security. HOA includes water. An easy access to I-4 and turnpike. Fine restaurants and grocery stores like Publix, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods are nearby. There is an assigned parking and a plenty of parking space available for your guests in front of the building.
- MLS® #O5782689
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Days on Market134
- Address8749 The Esplanade #8
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionVizcaya Heights Condo 07
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeOne Stop Service Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of One Stop Service Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.