Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2043 Marsh Hawk Dr, Orlando
Spacious Single Story 4 bedroom 2 bath home nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac of Falcon Trace community, right across from Hunter's Creek. You can finally have that backyard you have dreamed of, perfectly positioned on a premium 1/4 lot, backing-up to a conservation preserve, and pure Florida nature! Screen inclosed backyard private pool that's in-line for watching vivid and colorful sunsets with family and friends throughout each and every year. When you enter this very bright , open and spacious home, you will find a large functional open floor plan with formal dining and living spaces, separate family room adjoining the kitchen, featuring plenty of room for a kitchen table, and plenty of cabinet/counter space plus all appliances. The fourth bedroom could easily be utilized as an office or den, this home has space for everyone! Cute as a button! Brand new A/C unit/2017 and a top notch Water Softener to improve the quality of your home water. A-rated elementary and middle schools. Conveniently located to SR417, SR528, shopping, dining, and all major attractions. Community features tennis & basketball courts, parks, playgrounds, community pool and much more! Priced to sell, don't let this move in ready gem pass you by! Great investment opportunity!!!
- MLS® #O5782004
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,035
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market256
- Address2043 Marsh Hawk Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionFalcon Trace Ut 08 50 67
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleMeadow Wood Middle
- HighCypress Creek High School, Cypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeMbr Homes International Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Mbr Homes International Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.