Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1666 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
Welcome Home! Exclusive Hamilton Place beautiful custom built well maintain upgraded home. Newer hardwood floor throughout, Plantation shutters on the windows, Custom book wall in the 4th bedroom/office, Wood burning fireplace, Upgraded kitchen with custom cabinets, Pull out shelves, Under counter lighting, Granite counter tops, Stainless appliances, Walk in pantry, The split bedroom offers lots of privacy, The master suite bath has dual sinks with granite counter tops, Large garden tub, Wonderful garden views from air conditioned Florida room overlooking the gorgeous backyard, The outside landscape lighting front and back, Community amenities include Lake Brantley Beach area and boat ramp, Tennis court, Basketball court, Parks and playground, Wekiva Spring State Park located cross street, Convenient location to HWY 429, I-4
- MLS® #O5781925
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,663
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeProperty Warehouses Of America
- Address1666 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club Sec D
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market218
Listing information courtesy of Property Warehouses Of America.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 10:29am EST.